U.S. Labor Secretary, Robert Reich, tries to raise awareness of the country's widening economic gap.
Director: Jacob Kornbluth
Drive the issue of income inequality to the top of the 2014 national policymaking agenda.
- Developed a State Capitol Tour and partnered with local legislators and organizations to host 48 screenings at or near state capitol buildings with 3,218 total attendees
- Held 300+ screening events at colleges
- Held 740 house parties with Democracy for America
- 7,000-person conference call with Sen. Elizabeth Warren at the house parties
- 167 legislators attended the screening events
- 25,000+ petition signatures with MoveOn.org
- 9 states that hosted screenings of Inequality for All as part of their local movements to raise the minimum wage successfully passed legislation in the weeks following
Watch the Trailer